Perhaps you’re looking to delve into stock trading, but want to start small. Maybe you’ve thought about penny stocks, day trading or perhaps binary trading. Wait. You haven’t heard of binary trading yet? It’s really the easiest way to get started with stock and commodities trading. Rather than purchasing stock, you essentially lay a bet on whether a stock will end up or down by the expiry time, usually the trading day close. You can choose any hour, day or week for an expiration time though. It’s binary because it’s a yes or no proposition – the stock will or won’t do well that day. You predict the cap you you think the stock will hit. As Investopedia explains, your buy or sell price determimes your potential profit and loss, as does whether your option expires worth $100 or $0. Binary options trading caps both your risk and your reward. You may choose to “exit an option” before the expiration time to ensure profit or reduce loss. Now, where in the world do you start trading? ZoomTrader offers a secure, easy to use Web site with a learning area to help those new to binary trading get started on the right foot. It’s available in most countries, but based in the United Kingdom.
Operated by Hithcliff Ltd., the Zoom TraderZoomTrader offices are located at 159 Kenmore Avenue, Harrow HA3 8PB UK. The company specializes in binary options trading. It does not charge fees or withhold a brokerage commission. Established in 2012, it’s regulated by the CySEC. The brokers use Tradologic software. All expiry times are set using the GMT zone – London.
Although open to many European countries, according to its site, the brokerage firm does not serve Belgium. It services are not available to residents of the United States. The broker offers its website and customer support in multiple languages including: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, Portuguese, Chinese.
This broker offers four trading options. Choose from:
- “digital” in which you determine if a stock or commodity will fall or rise, and earn a profit.
- “range” in which you determine if a stock or commodity will stay within (inside or outside) a given range.
- “touch/one touch” in which you determine if a stock or commodity will or won’t reach a given price point.
- “60 seconds” in which you determine a given activity for a literal 60 seconds.
Users have three platform choices. They may use the Website, the ZoomTrader Android app, available in the Google Play store, or the ZoomTrader Apple app for iPhone and iPad, available in the Apple store.
ZoomTrader considers customer support paramount. The brokerage firm offers live chat, e-mail, phone support, and a bricks-and-mortar office in Harrow. Should you have a question not answered by its lengthy Frequently Asked Questions page or its free e-learning area, it provides a plethora of methods for you to get help. Chances are that one of the provided videos, the trading e-book, the weekly webinars, or its interactive courses answers your question. Think of ZoomTrader as your free trading university, where you’ll learn to trade and analyze stocks.
Deposit & Withdrawals
Zoomtrader secures its online trades using 128-bit SSL encryption. The site adheres to European anti-money laundering laws. Users may open an account with a minimum initial deposit of $1,000. The brokerage firm accepts deposits by MasterCard, Visa, bank transfer (also called wire transfer), Skrill Moneybookers, Diners Club, JCB and WebMoney. According to Zoomtrader, “Clients funds are 100 percent secured.” Users may request a withdrawal when the account reaches $200. The company only processes the withdrawal after confirming the user’s identity and account.
Bonuses & Account Levels
The site makes getting started easy. It also makes getting better at binary options trading easier. It offers bonuses at each account level that reduce the user’s risk, while enhancing their payout.
- ZoomTrader Bronze Account: Users open a bronze account with an initial deposit of $1,000 to $1,999. The bonuses offered at this level include a 50 percent bonus payout, one introductory binary options trading video course and one trading strategy video course.
- ZoomTrader Silver Account: Users open a silver account with an initial deposit of $2,000 to $4,999. The bonuses offered at this level include a 75 percent bonus payout, weekly free trading webinars, two trading strategies video courses, an introductory binary option trading video course, and market reviews.
- ZoomTrader Gold Account: Users open a gold account with an initial deposit of $5,000 to $19,999. The bonuses offered at this level include a 100 percent bonus payout, weekly free trading webinars, three trading strategies video courses, an introductory binary options trading video course, two risk free trades, market reviews, and same day withdrawals.
- ZoomTrader Platinum Account: Users open a platinum account with an initial deposit of $20,000 to $50,000. The bonuses offered at this level include a 100 percent bonus payout, weekly free trading webinars, five trading strategies video courses, two risk free trades, market reviews, same day withdrawals, one-on-one trading sessions, and introductory and advanced binary options trading video courses. Most importantly, this level provides the user with a dedicated account manager assigned to them. The trader will consistently have contact with the same person at ZoomTrader, who will be conversant with their account.
ZoomTrader makes entering the world of stock trading easy. Users enjoy a variety of learning tools that allow them to become market conversant before attempting trades. The site offers everything from videos to an e-book, so there’s a learning method that works for everyone. Although the broker does not offer demo accounts, these practice accounts may be found throughout the Internet. Users may simply practice on a demo elsewhere before trading with real money securely on ZoomTrader. The brokerage’s SSL 128-bit security and its CySEC affiliation offer users peace of mind during their online trades. Four account levels allow users of various comfort levels with trading to begin with the features they need most. The platinum level offers a dedicated account manager, a must for serious stock and commodities traders. With many fly-by-night operations out there, the company’s five years of experience and its bricks and mortar offices in Harrow, a suburb of London, England, provide a level of reassurance many other online brokers cannot offer. The firm offers numerous options for deposit and withdrawal of funds. Its hands-on, white glove, treatment of customers means it will also make exceptions to accept other payment methods, for example, Boleto for Brazilian customers, or iDEAL for Netherlands customers. In addition to this banking flexibility, it offers multiple customer support options, including business hours live chat and a telephone number – a rarity in today’s online businesses. These factors combine to make ZoomTrader the ideal broker for both beginner and experienced binary options traders. It alone offers significant e-learning opportunities for its traders, unsurpassed customer service and support in multiple languages, and payment bonuses at four account levels. Get started with ZoomTrader today and increase your stock trading return on investment.